Requirements for a Club:
– A registration form for the Club must be completed in full and submitted to the BCPA prior to a competition;
– The Club must have a minimum of four (4) members and be in good standing with the BCPA/CPU;
– All members of the Club must train at the same facility;
– Any members of the Club must volunteer for at least one (1) session at a BCPA competition per year.
Once the registration of a Club has been approved by the BCPA Executive, the Club will:
– Be able to wear t-shirts with the Club logo at all BCPA contests, as competitors only.
– Have a link to the Club’s website (not including a Facebook page link) on the BCPA website.
– When applicable, Clubs may be eligible for Club awards at BCPA sanctioned contests.
– If a Club hosts an Open House, the BCPA will assist in promoting their event and members of the BCPA executive may attend.
Click here to register your club
Note: Any Club registration will be pending until reviewed and approved by the BCPA Executive. Club registration forms must be received by the BCPA Executive within 30 days before a contest.
Uvic Powerlifting & Weightlifting Club
3800 Finnerty Road, Victoria
Contact: Darby Sutton (DarbySutton1996@gmail.com)
UBC Weightlifting & Powerlifting Club
6138 Student Union Boulevard, Vancouver
The Bar Powerlifting Club
8410 Fraser Street, Vancouver
Contact: Derek Goodswimmer (email@example.com)
East Van Barbell Club
1356 Frances Street, Vancouver
Unit # 6 – 2296 Townline Road, Abbotsford
Contact: Joel Klassen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
F2K Powerlifting Club
9304 Salish Court, Burnaby
Contact: Dennis Leong (email@example.com)
403-8705 Young Road
Contact: Frank Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sailor Jacks Barbell Garage
5700 Langley Bypass, Langley
Contact: Christopher Reed (email@example.com)
150-8940 River Drive, Richmond
Contact: Jai Iyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Powerlifting Friendly Gyms
UBC Bird Coop Fitness Centre
Gold’s Gym University Market Place
Crossfit South Surrey
Snap Fitness (Cloverdale)
Canada Games Pool Fitness Centre
SFU Fitness Centre
Iron Raven Fitness
Pacific Institute for Sports Excellence